Sunday, January 24, 2010

Difference Between A Blowout And A Brooklyn Fade CAMERAS: Can Someone PLEASE Show Me The Difference Between F2.8 And F4.0 At 50mm?? (photos)?

CAMERAS: Can someone PLEASE show me the difference between f2.8 and f4.0 at 50mm?? (photos)? - difference between a blowout and a brooklyn fade

I'm looking for examples of recent photos ... Wizeguy not show me a picture of a lens of 2.8 means that .. Or at least a few words about what you think. The "professionals" I know you said .. ohh. eh Eally never do .. 2.8 I think I might try it and see what happens. Some camera stores .. not even 11, is a smaller aperture of 6 .. Blows my mind.

Should I spend more money could be set at the 2.8 focal length wide .. vs. reach 3.5-5 or6. View of lengths between 50-200mm. I know that they are more light ... but not so much a question that I want to .. bang or try to blur as we get to call it - to less depth of field for portraits outdoors. I am not sure whether it is worth an extra dollar to a minimum top amateur with customers or not. Lens continue after that? Probably a different case and lens. So I want something to last a bit with this camera ... and working as a security camera

1 comment:

  1. Have not really learned a lot during rehearsals. What you need to do is use the lens on the ground and see if they have won a degree of flexibility with the aim of fixed iris.

    Because you should be looking for a 50-200 lens, you will see the multiple comparisons carried out under the same conditions. You should see a story within 10 feet distance between the lens and then a 20 ", Repeat 50 ', so for several focal lengths. It was found with 100 images for comparison.

    Since you say you are looking for a destination for outdoor portraits, is shrinking a bit. If you have any head shots, you can get a firm goal and to know with certainty what would be the result. I guess you have different poses and different crops, but.

    The depth also depends on the working distance between camera and subject, provide additional challenges when it added a sample for you.

    I agree that f/4.0 would be very appropriate to begin to blur the background in almost every situationtion. If you are a fan first, consider the goal and leave it less when it is not enough, and pay him enough money from his photography, in order to update the target.

    I do not know what device you use, because I can not see, but objective 50-200 () Pentax, so it's not as if I had a choice. Maybe he wanted a 55-200? If you have a Nikon, we have some members who swear by the 24-working 85mm Nikkor f/2.8-4.0D IF Autofocus Lens ($ 565) for high and model. It was the opening that you want.

    ReplyDelete