Friday, January 22, 2010

Rolling Garden Tool Cart I Once Saw Mixed Fruit Trees In A Mag. Yrs Ago & Want To Find Them Now. 1 Had 5 Citrus 1 Had 5 Dif Apples Etc.

I once saw mixed fruit trees in a mag. yrs ago & want to find them now. 1 had 5 citrus 1 had 5 dif apples etc. - rolling garden tool cart

I think they all have a kind of mini-dwarf trees. The Granny Smith apple pink, red, gold and 2, while other varieties on one tree! Citrus grown oranges, tangerines, grapefruits, lemons and limes, while even on a tree! They advertise products such as fruits, the flavors were mixed. The products cover also the trees around the banana tree and "Strawberry", which produces large fruit size of tomatoes, etc. I do not remember the company or the name of the magazine, which has been observed, but there were lots of flowers and garden-it ! It simplifies garden products easy to them as signs of "carpet", which has only water and flower beds at the moment, it seems made faster. I also had a tool called the garden of her mouth. Various lamps, all guaranteed to grow! Somebody has an idea about this problem below?

4 comments:

  1. I recently ordered trees and plants through a catalog company. I do not know if she had everything on the list, but most of it safely. Unsure of the web address, but a company in Spring Hill Nursery. I ordered from Burgess, and so far no complaints. Most shares are sold bare root and may take some time before signs of life and the year before it works. But the prices are fantastic and the verdict. You get the bulbs and seeds, and also free. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen. A masterpiece of writing, I'm sure. I remember the apple but do not remember seen citrus fruits. I'm sure I saw the Burpee's catalog. I do not belong to this year and I do not know whether still, but worth a try.

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the use of carpet shops in K-Mart/Walmart. Never heard of the many fruit trees. Perhaps it was to be genetically modified? I do not think it possible, but. Check it out in a kindergarten, the nature (of plants, no children), or a greenhouse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I have a Burpee catalog. They are expensive, because it is now time for trees grafted together. They think of lemons and limes.

    ReplyDelete